How we keep Banks clean and our guests safe.
We want you to have nothing but a good time at Banks. We are looking forward to welcome you as our guest and ensure you a safe and clean environment. Do you have any questions, after reading more below, about how we do this? Please do not hesitate to contact us, so we can explain.
Here we cannot wait to welcome you.
- Our highest priority is to keep everyone safe. Our teams are trained to strictly follow health and safety guidelines from the World Health Organization and local governments.
- We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing our high traffic public spaces, including our front desk, elevator, entrance doors, handrails, public toilets, restaurant, dining surfaces and seating areas.
- We have hand sanitizer ready for you at our entrance and key spots around the hotel.
- Payments by credit card are preferred.
- We try to minimise close contact with our guests to keep everyone safe, and we ask you to please adhere to the social distancing measures.
- Please only ride our elevator with people you are rooming with.
- We encourage you to use the stairs if you come down.
- If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home. If you are staying with us and experiencing symptoms, please stay in your room and call the front desk. We will send a doctor to you as soon as possible.
- Our rooms are extra thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each guest’s arrival. Once you’ve checked in, we won’t bother you. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our trained staff. If you have any requests, please inform our front desk.
- If you have any questions about your room, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Because no extra charges can be made within Banks, you can make your departure a quick and easy one. Just drop off your room key in the designated box in the lobby. And then we look forward to welcoming you for your next stay in Banks.